|20th Century Fox|
The article covers a lot of territory and there's really too much to summarize in a single post, so I just wanted to give you a heads up. Check out the Tweet from the fan site XMenFilms.com for the article link.
Here are some of the questions Jackman tackles in the article -
- How difficult is it getting in shape to play Wolverine as he ages?
- What exercise/nutrition regime did he use for 'The Wolverine?
- How was he almost severely injured during the filming of 'The Wolverine'?
- What was the most physically demanding scene he's done?
- What are his thoughts on comic book movies getting attention from The Academy Awards?
- Why were the scenes with Famke Janssen so important in 'The Wolverine'?
Q&A: Hugh Jackman talks Wolverine, dieting, and X-Men: Days Of Future Past. (via @Daily_Star) http://t.co/OWXG9mU7fW
— X-MenFilms.com (@XMenFilms) November 17, 2013
The Wolverine - Unleashed Extended Edition (Blu-ray 3D / Blu-Ray / DVD / DigitalHD + Digital Copy)